Friday 9 December 2016

Best Funny Whatsapp Status Update

Best Funny Status For Whatsapp in English Series 2017, Latest New Unique Best Whatsapp Status This Post include Full Funny Superhit Status & Best Whatsapp Status This Post Update top 40 Smily Status For Free.
Best Funny Whatsapp Status Update 2017


Best Whatsapp Funny Status Messages


Best List Of 2017 Funny Whatsapp Status For Smile Mood. Whatsapp Funny Messages


1)Can’t talk, telepathy only!

2)Read books instead of reading my status!

3)SI unit of ignorance = “seen”

4)My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

5)Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out of it alive.

6)Years of education, solving tough problems, handling complex issues, yet we take a while standing before glass doors thinking whether to Push or Pull.

7)It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper.

8)I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples. (more...Cool Whatsapp Status)

9)A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for long time!!

10)In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat you need it.

11)When I’m a Pedestrian I Hate cars.. When I’m Driving I Hate Pedestrians…

12)You can never buy Love….But still you have to pay for it ..

13)Fact: Phone on silent mode- 10 Missed call… Turns volume to loud- Nobody calls all day!!

14)Some people should just give up at engineering( or medical) ………i have.

15)Everybody is so happy….I hate that.

16)I Wonder What Happen’s When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day

17)Do you ever just lie on knees and thank god that you know me and my intelligence???

18)Who care’s ?????………..I’m awsome

19)Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?

20)Everything funnier when your supposed to be quiet..

Best Whatsapp Funny Messages in English Daily Updates


21)When I Show you a picture on my phone..don’t swipe left.don’t swipe right.Just look.

22)When I actually die some people are going to get really haunted.

23)If life gives you lemons, just add vodka.

24)If I’ve learnt anything from mayans then it’s that  ..Not finishing a project is not the end of world.

25)A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.

26)we men want the same thing from women that we want from underwear.Some support and some freedom.

27)sometimes the road less travelled is less travelled for a reason.

28)a lie is just a great story ruined by truth. (More... Girl vs Boy Whatsapp Status)

29)The only time success comes before work is in dictionary.

30)we live in the era of smart people and stupid people.

31)Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Monday, please fix it

32)Doing nothing is very hard thing to do…you never know when to finish.

33)light travels faster than sound…that’s why people appear bright until they speak.

34)Hmmmm…..Don’t copy my status.

35)People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason.

36)Having a best friend with the same mental disorder is a blessing. LOL

37)People who exercise live longer, but what’s the point when those extra years are spent at gym.

38)If College has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking

39)The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

40)AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.

We hope Like Our Best Whatsapp Funny Status Collection Plz Response Comments
Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment