Thursday 10 August 2017

Best Friend Birthday Wishes Status

Birthday Wishes Status : Hello friends today we are sharing with you Happy Birthday Friends Special Status Collection English. You can give good luck to your friends to our friends through this collection. Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister Messages & Birthday Poems for Best Friends Birthday day is the happiest day of the world.
Best Friend Birthday Wishes Status

Best Friend Birthday Wishes Status


Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!

Some like Sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.

Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.

Happy birthday, my friend. I can’t imagine celebrating with anyone else.

May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.

The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.

Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!

May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

Just Dropped In To Wish You A Birthday Full Of Happiest!!

Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the more you have the longer you live.

All I got you for your birthday was this post. Hope you enjoy it! Try not to read it all at once. Happy Birthday.

Sending birthday blessings filled with love and peace and joy wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes.

You celebrate your birth day am also coming and we enjoy together. happy birth day to you.

God think the world is beautiful then he born u Happy Birthday!!!

May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Status for Myself & My Best Friend
Birthday cake is the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece.

Remember that when its not yours and be nice to your friends today. Happy Birthday!

It’s hard to find a birthday present that says “I think your a douche but I still want a piece of your cake please.”

Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends


On your birthday lots of people are thinking of you. I just wanted to let you know that I am one of them. Happy Birthday!

How do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look any older. Happy Birthday!

I hope that For every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.. Happy B’day.

This birthday brings you good luck and fortune. It offers you a lot of love and true friendship. Have an amazing Birthday dear…

TOP 50 MOTHER’S BIRTHDAY STATUS WISHES IN ENGLISH

A birthday is a lovely flower that blooms in life’s garden and may that special blossom be bright especially today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Here’s wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.

May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday…

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

Angels are Dancing, the sun is shining, today is your birthday and I am celebrating. Happy B’Day to My love of life…

Even when skies are gray, you brighten every day. You will always be the love and light in my life. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Quotes Collection


No matter where life takes us, no matter how far we are from each other, the memories of our love and friendship will remain in my heart forever. Happy birthday.

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

Here’s wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.

Even when skies are gray, you brighten every day. You will always be the love and light in my life. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday. Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth – or wherever you might be.

The best part of our courtship is sharing it with a person like you. Happy Birthday Honey!

Why are birthday’s good for you? Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest!

May your birthday be filled with love laughter and happiness. God bless you on this special day.

I get so excited when someone brings out the cake at a birthday party because that means I can leave soon.

Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend

Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

Define Birthday? “The one and only day in your life when you were crying and your mother was laughing.”

Happy Birthday Brother,Wishing You A Day Filled With Happiness, And A Year Filled With Joy.

Happy birthday to my friend, god blessed you & happy this day.

I am so glad you were born on this earth, because you have a brighten of my life and filled it with joy and happiness.. happy Birthday day..

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing Happy Birthday.

In soft gleaming of stars….may all ur dreams come true,may
every star of every night bring love and joy to you happy birthday..

Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.

Some like Sunday some like Monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.


 Happy Birthday Dad Status Father Birthday Wishes SMS

Happy birthday, my friend. I can’t imagine celebrating with anyone else.

Happy Birthday TO ME! Be Good but not too Good.

I feel so lucky to have you; sometimes I even feel jealous of myself!

Wishing an amazing day and many great things to come to a wonderful person. Happy birthday.

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! ”

May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday.

I wish you happy birthday i wish you many more, I wish you peace and happiness….

Read More : Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi

Best Collection Of Happy Birthday Quotes Status Wishes in English For Boyfrineds Girlfriends. Sister Brother.
Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment