Tuesday 14 March 2017

Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister Messages

 Birthday Wishes For Sister : Facebook and texting sms by telling i love you my sis and happy birthday sister through Facebook status and whats app status. Today We Share Best and Lovely Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister Copy and Wishes Your Sisiter happy Birthday My Sis.
Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister Messages

birthday wishes for sister

  • Each and every day, I find so many reasons to be glad — no, ecstatic — you’re my sister. I love everything about you. Happy birthday, sis!
  • Happy birthday to the best, finest, greatest, coolest, grooviest and bodacious sister ever born...anywhere in this whole wide world.
  • Sis, you have a bigger heart than anyone I know. It’s so big that you love me,I love you for that. Happy birthday!
  • Despite our arguments and our differences, you are still the most important person in my life. Happy birthday, sis!
  • Every day, I just pinch myself…because I'm so lucky to have the nicest, happiest, smartest, funniest and most supportive sister as my best friend.
  • A better sister I could never find. Really. Happy birthday, sis!
  • It’s so wonderful to know that you’re not only my sist but also my best friend in good and bad times... Have an incredible birthday!
  • Even though we argue with each other, yell at each other and irritate each other, I consider you my BFF through thick and thin. I love you, sis! You’re the greatest! Happy birthday!
  • Sisters are supposed to be bossy, vain and that other word for witchy. But you’re none of those things. You’re just, well, amazing! Happy birthday, sis!
  • Sis, I thought I would never have to say, let alone put in writing for all to see, these words...You’re amazing. Have a birthday as amazing as you!
  • Definition of a sister: A person who knows you inside and out and still thinks the world of you. Yep, that sounds like you. Thank goodness you’re my sister. Happy birthday, sis!
  • Let's celebrate your special day by promising each other that we'll always look out for one another, no matter what. Happy birthday, sis!
  • It’s so easy for me to wish you a lifetime of joy, wonder and prosperity. It’s easy because I only want the best for you...on your birthday and every day!
  • If everyone had a sister like you, the world would be a much better place! Wishing you a very happy and sweet birthday!
  • Happy birthday to my favorite sister (and my only sister).
  • Yes, we are sisters by chance but we’re also friends by choice and super cool by association. Happy birthday, sis!
  • Friends may come and go, but not you, sis. You’ll be my friend for life. I love you. Happy birthday!
  • When I say I'm so grateful to have you as a sister, it’s not because of the things you do for me. It’s because you’re you. Happy birthday, sis!
  • Everything important that I've learned, I have learned from you. Happy birthday, sis!
  • You're an amazing gift from the stork, little sis. I think I'll ask Mom and Dad to keep you. Happy birthday!
Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment