Thursday 1 September 2016

Best Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status, Quotes, SMS

Best Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status : Today I am Share Happy Birth Day Status For Whatsapp And Facebook Timeline, I Hope Like Our Happy Birthday Status Collection SMS Quotes


Best Cool Happy Birthday Status

Happy Birthday Wishes Greeting Status and Own Birthday Status and Thank you Status For birthday is given below.You Can send These Happy Birthday status to your Birthday Friends Girlfriends  and Brother sister.
Wishing U happy endings and great #beginnings. Happy Birthday..!

B"days are natures way of #telling us to eat more cake.

A whole day to celebrate.#Birthday...

Thank U Mom for giving birth to this #wonderful child.

Thanks Friends For Wishing A happy #Birthday to me..

 Your wishes really touched me and made my #birthday all the more special.

May your day filled with the warm sunshine of love, #Happiness & Joy, and the bright colour of #laughter.

!!May this day Give you all #things that makes you Happy....

I hope that today is the #beginning of a great year for ME because its My Birthday..!!

Happy birthday to my friend, god #blessed you & happy this day.

 A whole day to celebrate.

Hello Friends.. Eat, drink & Enjoy #because it is my birthday...!!

Happy birthday to my #Awesome, #beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted _ person on this world, happy birthday to my best friend....

I hope your birthday is #Awesome. May your gift be Healthy, joy and Happiness.

Some like Pizza some like #Burger, but I like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart....

 Birthdays will come and go _but the wishes will live together with us..!!

May you God Blessed you and You live #Long Happy Birthday..

I am so glad you were born on #this earth, because you have a brighten of my life and filled it with joy and #happiness.. happy Birthday day...

Angels are Dancing, the sun is #shining, today is your birthday and I am celebrating. Happy B Day to My friends..

I fell in love with you not for #how you are look, just for how you are from heart. happy birthday my life.

Today is your birthday On this #special day today i wish and pray, may you get the lot of happiness & joy Happy b'Day brother.

I thanks the God who can give me #Brother like you Happy Birthday Brother..

May all #happiness and joy come true in your life. many happy return of the day Happy b'day bro.

Mom you are my best #friend #Mom,May god give you all happiness to my mom.. happy birthday my mom

 I want to thank #everyone for my special day..!!


Plz Share Happy Birthday Status Your Friends, Thanks


Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment